Major code: 6340301
Training level: College
Form of training: Full time
Entrance qualification: Graduated from high school or equivalent;
Training duration: 2 years
Bachelor’s degree in accounting has good political, ethical and good health; responsible for society; mastering basic knowledge of economics, politics and society; master knowledge and skills in accounting, independent thinking; Having the ability to research self-supplement knowledge according to job requirements. The knowledge of law, socio-economic, financial-monetary, accounting and auditing in the implementation of accounting work. At the same time apply knowledge of computer as well as foreign language in accounting work.
Knowledge: Students are able to
– To specify the accounting machine configuration structure for each enterprise.
– To dertermine the accounting accounting use for an enterprise.
– To apply documentation system into the accounting operation.
– To build an accounting system with each enterprise.
– To update the current date of the accounting mode, latest information, the latest software version of accounting at enterprise.
Skills: Students are able to
– Make vouchers, check, classify and handle accounting vouchers.
– Use of accounting vouchers in general and detailed accounting book entries.
– Organizing the accounting work suitable to the enterprise.
– Prepare financial accounting reports and tax reports of enterprises.
– Analyzing the financial situation of enterprises.
– Examining and evaluating the financial and accounting work of the enterprise.
– Providing some economic information on production and business activities of the unit to serve the leadership and economic management requirements of the unit.
– Establish a corporate finance plan.
– Use 2 to 3 popular accounting softwares.
– On the capacity of autonomy and responsibility:
Be virtuous, honest; have professional responsibility, learning spirit, initiative; Awareness and ability to cooperate in carrying out assigned tasks.
Job opportunity after graduation
– General Accountant.
– Chief accountant (supplemented with certificates of chief accountant)
– Accounting and finance officers in various types of enterprises of the economy, non-profit organizations, social organizations and non-governmental organizations.
After graduating from college, students have the opportunity to transfer to university, study to master degree … so that they can expand their knowledge and find jobs in more suitable positions such as:
– Create a self-service accounting firm.
– Lecturers on accounting at schools, institutes, research centers, accounting human resources training centers, auditing.